Additional Terms and Conditions for training courses we run in partnership with County Associations of Local Councils
The following Additional Terms and Conditions outline and govern the use of any and all training services provided by Breakthrough Communications, where provided in partnership with County Associations of Local Councils, unless otherwise provided for by separate or additional contracts of terms of service.
Please read the following carefully because by accessing our website(s), content, events, services or products you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
We may modify any of these terms and conditions at any time by providing notice on our website. Your continued use of or access to our website(s), materials, products and services shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any subsequent modification.
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services as detailed in our quotation or your invoice for subscription services by Breakthrough Communications & Strategies Limited (we or us or Service Provider) to the organisation buying the services (you or Customer).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you or your council book a place on one of our training courses, where provided in partnership with a County Association of Local Council. These Terms and Conditions (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. These Additional Terms and Conditions are in addition to our main Terms and Conditions, which you also agree to by booking a place on any of our CALC Training Sessions. Our main Terms and Conditions can be accessed here: https://breakthroughcomms.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/.
Booking a place on our course, payment and cancellation
7. By booking a place on any of our courses, you confirm you understand and accept that you have the authorisation from your council to book a place on the course. Once booked onto a course, your County Association will invoice you/your council for your place on the course, according to their own internal procedures and processes, which are entirely unrelated to us.
8. You may cancel your place on any of our courses up to seven days before the course starts, without your council incurring any cost. Any cancellations within a seven day period ahead of the course may result in your County Association invoicing your council for the full training fee, in line with their terms and conditions. Cancellations should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.